CASSETTES FOR HIDDEN DOORS IN THE WALL
Cassettes for doors hidden in the wall provide a wide range of activities for designers and architects. They allow you to rationally use the space, visually enlarging it. The sash hidden in the wall does not take up valuable space, which can be used in any way. Cassettes can be used for both glass and wooden sashes, and a wide range of finishes means that they have their supporters among our clients.
Cassettes belong to the group of sliding systems and are produced in a single and double version for installation in a plasterboard wall. The cassettes can be finished in a door frame or non-frame option. In the case of the door-frame version, the cassette is enclosed with casing strips, which mask the aluminum profiles and form a frame for the leaf. However, in the non-doorframe version, the front and top aluminum profiles are clad with gypsum and finished just like a wall.
We present variants of cassettes broken down into individual brands:
- Non-frame cassette for the wall GK 100 mm / 125 mm single / double B01 / B02
- Non-frame ceiling cassette for the wall GK 125 mm single / double B05 / B06
- Eco cassette without a doorframe for a GK wall 100 mm / 125 mm single / double B01eco / B02 eco
- Frame cassette for the wall 100mm / 125mm drywall single / double F01 / F02
- Telescopic cassette for the wall, 175 mm single / double FT01 / FT02